Skip to main content
Tips for Tales2Go
- You need to have wifi or data every time you start listening to Tales2Go.
- Always bookmark your place before you stop listening.
- Save books to your favorites list to make them easy to find again.
Great Books to Listen To
Here are just some of the great books that you can listen to with Tales2Go!
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid
- American Girl Series
- The Hunger Games Series
- The Infinity Ring Series
- The Raven Cycle
- Wolves of Mercy Falls
- Flowers for Algernon
What is Tales2Go?
Webb now has a subscription to Tales2Go, a digital audiobook streaming service that offers over 6,000 books for all ages to listen to anytime, anywhere! Tales2Go works on a desktop, laptop, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, or Android. Watch the video and see the directions below to log in to your Webb Tales2Go account and start listening today!
You have access to Tales2go (streaming audiobooks) ANYTIME!
Instructions to login with your student/individual account AT HOME on ONE device:
Step 1: Download the app or link to our desktop player on a computer.
- Apple App Store (iPads and iPhones)
- Google Play Store (Android devices)
- Computer Browser: http://www.tales2go.com/player
- Create a short-cut link and place it on your desktop
Step 2: Launch the app or player and login as “Schools & Students”
- ID: Graduation year and short Webb name (ex: 2017smij)
- Password: Student ID number
- Your ID number can be found on the back of your student ID card under the barcode.
- MAKE SURE TO ALSO FILL OUT YOUR COUNTRY/STATE/SCHOOL
Step 3: Search for a title
- You can find Tales2go titles by topic on the homepage, or search for what you are looking by clicking the search button.
Step 4: Listen and bookmark as needed
- Click on the title you want to hear and enjoy! You can bookmark your place in a title by clicking the bookmark button (on a mobile device it’s the icon with a + sign)
9800 Webb School Drive Knoxville, TN 37919 | (865) 693-0011